Over the past few months, I have been using a new product called Hair Help Protein Shake. I wanted to try out this product as I went to a hair salon and asked for ‘a trim’. I left the salon with a lot less hair than I expected and it made me feel very self conscious…I loved my long hair.
Instead of being down in the dumps, I decided to do something about it! I started taking Help Hair Protein Shakes. Here is how it went!
More About The Shake:
- Help Hair is fortified with vitamins, minerals and chinese herbs to promote healthy growth of hair and nails.
- Comes in chocolate or vanilla- I went with vanilla
- It is recommended that females use 16g per shake and men use 32g per shake
- Scoop is included but would be easier to use if it was a 16g scoop (men could use two scoops)
- It smells amazing!
How Did I Use It:
- Compared to other protein shakes I’ve tried, this was so easy to use because it actually tasted great!
- I took the shake in the mornings. If I had time, I added it to a smoothie
- If I was in a rush, I added it to water and drank it as it was
- On occasion, I used it as a post work out shake
- 16g of Help Hair Protein Shake
- 30g of Oats
- 30g of Blueberries
- 30g of Strawberries
- 40ml of skimmed milk
- Pinch of Cinnamon
A Few More PROs:
- The protein does not contain artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners
- Help Hair contains a high level of biotin which the most important ingredient for healthy hair and nails
- It contains niacin which helps to open the micro-capillaries in the scalp to promote hair growth
- My hair feels and looks great
- The length has not returned to what it was previously but it is definitely on it’s way
- Split ends are fewer
Before & After