You had me at Nutella!
Anything chocolate related, I am in! The great thing about the recipe is that Nutella is the main ingredient of this 4 ingredient recipe.
- Frozen sheets of puff pastry- each sheet makes 4 croissants
- 4-8 spoonfuls of Nutella- this depends on how chocolately you want your croissants
- 25g flaked almonds
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place thawed pastry on a cutting board and cut each square in half and then cut each rectangle diagonally.
- Spread the Nutella down the middle of each triangle. I also added some flaked almonds to add some crunch to my croissants.
- Brush the tail with beaten egg to help the pastry seal after it is rolled.
- Roll each pastry up starting at the longest end.
- Place on baking tray and brush with beaten egg to get that golden finish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
How Have You Used Nutella In Your Recipes?