Have you been searching for something to down on a balmy summer’s evening in Melbourne? How does a picnic and some free entertainment sound?
We made our way down to St. Kilda last Thursday evening and stumbled upon the markets. So many years living in this city and I have never been down. There was a small collection of stalls with clothing, plants and homemade items amongst food trucks and live music… what more could you ask for?
As we didn’t realise there would be food trucks and so much going on, our beach picnic turned into a grassy one so that we could enjoy the evening entertainment. I have received two new items lately, a wicker picnic basket from my partner and a microfibre towel from Telall. The picnic basket is pretty self explanatory but my reason for taking a microfibre towel instead of a picnic rug may not be so obvious. I hate having sand on my blanket when I am trying to enjoy food and a microfibre towel sorts this problem. No sand sticking to your towel, easy to brush off so it doesn’t end up stuck to your cheese and if you decide to dip your feet in the sea, you have something to dry them on.
A little more about the Telall towel:
- Comes with a splash proof pouch
- Foldable and easy to pack
- Great quality, so far so good!
Want to purchase or take a closer look at the items?
- Telall Microfibre Towel and Pouch. This is a link to the exact towel I have, check it out here. There is an option for afterpay and Free Shippin’ is currently offered on all orders within Australia (19/02/19).
- Picnic basket from Freedom Furniture. I couldn’t find a link to my exact one so here is a similar one, click here.