Beauty and wellness brand, Arbonne, has announced the launch of its brand new vegan skincare range, AgeWell and I had been trying it out for the last few weeks.
In the past, I’ve used a range of brands in what I called my ‘routine’, some favourites along with things that were on offer or that I was gifted. I wanted to trial using a skincare routine where all products were from the same brand. Since wearing masks daily, I noticed congestion around my chin and jaw in particular and my skin was a little dry in places. I know I’m not the only one!
Arbonne boasts a unique trifecta of ingredients. Bakuchiol is the hero ingredient of the new line aiming to target signs of fine lines and wrinkles. It pairs beautifully with Stabilised Vitamin C to achieve collagen-supporting benefits through moisturisation and Plant Stem Cell Extract, which helps skin look radiant. In my thirties, these benefits are very appealing to me!
My new morning routine!
- AgeWell Silky Cleanser for a morning rinse
- AgeWell Collagen Nurturing Serum with 2% Bakuchiol to nourish my skin
- La Roche-Posay SPF 30-50 to protect my skin depending on the UV rating
- AgeWell Moisture Restoring Cream with 0.5% Bakuchiol for replenishment and hydration
The only addition I made to this routine was to add sunscreen as the moisturer I opted for did not have sunscreen. If you would prefer sunscreen in your moisturer, you might like to try the AgeWell Moisture Restoring Cream with Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Personally, I prefer at least SPF 30.
You will also notice that there is no toner in this routine. Before masks, my skin was relatively blemish and congestion free and I was advised that there was no point introducing toner if I hadn’t previously used it, so I haven’t.
My Thoughts & Opinions
- I really love the packing, even holding it feels like you have good quality products in your hand.
- The Collagen Serum and Moisture Restoring Cream were absorbed beautifully on my skin with no oily feeling or waiting for it to dry so I could apply another product or make up.
- The Moisture Restoring Cream was silky smooth under make up. I was also able to add a little foundation to the moisturer if I wanted a light tinted make up look.
- My skin is feeling hydrated and I feel like it glows.
- Those nasty congested areas are gone 95% of the time so I’m back to wearing no make up on my face during the week with the exception of eyebrow pencil and mascara so that is a huge win for me personally.
There are many other options in regards to products to use in your routine but I really think this depends on your skin and your preferences. If you would like to try out the range, head over to arbonne.com
This post was created with products gifted by Arbonne. My thoughts and opinions are my own.